This post contains affiliate links, which means if you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Pinterest Marketing courses are a dime a dozen these days. Someone has success on Pinterest in two months and then writes a course to teach people. It takes more than two months to become an expert on Pinterest. They haven’t even hit their first Pinterest update!
When looking for a Pinterest course you’ll want to look for a few things:
- The author has at least one full year of experience marketing on Pinterest
- They don’t sell you based on impressions — we want traffic, baby!
- Their tactics have been tested on more than just one account
- And they have a plan to update the course regularly or the course, if already created, has been updated with current information.
Enter Pinning Perfect. It was the first course I took when I was learning how to do Pinterest Marketing myself and it’s the only Pinterest course I endorse.
This course is a simple guide to mastering Pinterest with easy to implement strategies that make sense. Here are the nine modules:
1. Pinterest Foundations
2. Creating Pinnable Images
3. Using Boards to Grow your Traffic
4. Making Your Blog Pinterest Friendly
5. Hacking your Way to Pinnable Content
6. Making it faster and better
Melissa and Anna of Pinning Perfect perform regular updates to the course and its foundational information. This course will definitely help you build your business!