The Simple Pin Podcast is a show dedicated to using Pinterest to boost your business. I interview people using Pinterest in creative ways to build their email list and increase revenue. In addition, I’ll bring you the latest updates, trends, and tips for maximizing your efforts without wasting your time. No crazy hacks to ‘game the system’ just solid advice you can use to grow your Pinterest presence.
Leave a review on Apple Podcast!
Reviews on Apple Podcast are super helpful for podcasts. Not only does it help new people find the Simple Pin podcast but it will help me improve the show. If you like the show, would you leave a quick review? Here’s how:
Open iTunes, go to the Store, and search “The Simple Pin Podcast.” Then click on ‘Ratings & Reviews,’ and click the button that says ‘Write a Review.’ Thanks!
What People Are Saying
“I just wanted to drop a note and say that I have listened to each and every one of your podcasts, and I have been recommending them to anyone in the blogging community. I have seen my blog traffic from Pinterest go from 4 per month to 3421 this month after applying many of the techniques that you talk about in your podcasts (that is 3 months worth of growth). I have tried to listen to other people’s podcasts, but no one is as inspiring as you and your guests.” — Stephanie Rae
“Let me just start by saying I LOVE your podcast! I came across it a few months back, and you inspired me not to give up on Pinterest, and sister, let me tell me you…I was long gone 😳
It just felt like I was throwing spaghetti to the wall and hoping it would stick. I would see these pins with an astronomical amount of repins, and look at my dinky number of 2…or 0, and just felt SO discouraged. So I stopped trying. Then came your podcast 🙂
Going into Pinterest with a strategy, rather than just hoping for a pin to go viral, made it SO much better, and provided me with faith in my own work.
I’m not any sort of Pinterest success story, but I am putting your advice to practice. I’m back on Pinterest, I’m doing my best to create aesthetic/eye-catching pins, creating boards for my audience, trying to be valuable to them and using SEO tactics recommended by you. I believe that eventually, my work on this platform will flourish.” — Kelly Anthony
I just wanted to say thank you! I’ve listened to your podcast since November and I’ve learned so so much! It’s true, Pinterest is a long-term game, but your lessons work!! I try to implement your tips 2 – 3 times a month (I have a day job, so finding time is my biggest struggle) and still my to-do list is not finished, but I have seen a BIG growth in my blog’s page views and my Pinterest Account:
- January pageviews: 15.921
- February pageviews: 48.672
- March pageviews: 88.714
The majority of traffic comes from Pinterest! It’s so awesome! Really! I can’t thank you enough! I’ve been blogging since winter 2015 and it feels so good to see some results. Thank you so so so much!
- Gaining Exposure on Pinterest: A Client Success Story
- Meet The Simple Pin Team: The Educator/Administrator
- July Pinterest Trends: What to Pin in July
- Using Analytics as a Content Creation Tool
- 5 Key Takeaways from the In the Making Pinterest Conference
- Visual Storytelling on Pinterest: A Client Success Story
- 2018 Pinterest Best Practices — 5 Need to Know Tips
- June Pinterest Trends: What to Pin in June
- Celebrating 100 Simple Pin Podcast Episodes!
- Converting Pinterest Traffic to Sales
- Busting Pinterest Myths: The 2nd Edition
- May Pinterest Trends: What to Pin in May
- Spring Cleaning Pinterest Boards: A Step-by-Step Guide
- What to Do When Your Pinterest Marketing Is Not Working
- Manual Pinning vs. Scheduled Pinning: Which One Gets Better Results?
- Understanding Pinterest Group Boards
- April Pinterest Trends: What to Pin in April
- All of Your Pinterest Marketing Questions Answered
- Creating a Pinterest Marketing Funnel
- Optimizing Sponsored Content for Pinterest
- March Pinterest Trends: What to Pin in March
- Pinterest KPIs: How to Measure Your Success
- How to A/B Test Pinterest Images
- How to Become a Pinterest Account Specialist
- February Pinterest Trends: What to Pin in February
- A New Pinterest Plugin to Help You Please BOTH Google & Pinterest
- 2018 Pinterest Predictions
- January Pinterest Trends: What to Pin in January
- The Best Books for Online Entrepreneurs
- Training a Pinterest Marketing Team
- The 2018 Ultimate Pinterest Planner
- December Pinterest Trends: What to Pin in December
- How to Use Pinterest Analytics the Smart Way: Keyword and Image Secrets
- Pinterest for Podcasters
- November Pinterest Trends: What to Pin in November
- How to Pin Strategically on Pinterest
- Understanding Pinterest Analytics
- The Work At Home Mom Gift Guide
- October Pinterest Trends: What to Pin in October
- Use Gift Guides to Create Passive Income
- Affiliate Marketing and Pinterest: Tips and Strategies for Success
- Video Promoted Pins and Hashtags on Pinterest: Tips and Strategies
- September Pinterest Trends: What to Pin in September
- Creating Pinterest Images that Capture the Pinner’s Attention
- Using Pinterest to Sell Products: What You Need to Know
- Long-Term Results on Pinterest: Why Patience is Vital
- How to Build a Successful Team: The Simple Pin Story
- Pinterest Marketing Courses: Are They Worth It?
- How to Take Pinterest-Friendly Photos with Your iPhone
- Pinterest Legal Issues: What You Need to Know
- A Discussion on Ethics and Online Business
- New to Pinterest? Start Here
- Common Pinterest Marketing Questions
- Pinterest Marketing for Travel Bloggers and Businesses
- Pinterest Is NOT Facebook: A Breakdown of How They Differ
- Pageviews vs. Income: Which one Matters Most?
- Pinterest Marketing for Real Estate Agents
- Pinterest Marketing for Nonprofits
- Using Pinterest as an Artist
- Pinterest Marketing for Food Bloggers
- Small Niche Marketing on Pinterest: How to Grow Your Account
- The Most Common Pinterest for Business Mistakes
- How to Use Pinterest for Direct Sales
- A Pinterest Consult Call with Simple Pin
- Growing a Pinterest Account in One Year
- Use Tailwind Tribes to Boost Pinterest Views
- Seasonality on Pinterest
- Pinterest Predictions for 2017
- Important Pinterest Metrics: Where to Focus Your Attention
- Balancing Life, Business, and Pinterest
- Do Pinterest Follower Numbers Affect Page Views?
- Keys to Creating a Pinterest Marketing Plan
- Social Media Management Coaching
- How to Keyword on Pinterest
- Top Pinterest Podcasts To Create a Better Pinterest Marketing Plan
- What Happened on Pinterest in 2016
- How to Sell Products through Pinterest Ads
- The 2017 Ultimate Pinterest Planner
- Surprising Results from a Promoted Pin Campaign
- How to Integrate YouTube into your Pinterest Strategy
- A Simple Pinterest Strategy for eCommerce Startups
- The Simple Pin Story
- 6 Steps to Monetize Pinterest Traffic
- How a B2B Uses Pinterest Successfully
- Boost Your Holiday Traffic With Gift Guides
- Easy Time Management & How to Research Pinterest Tips
- How to Create the Best Pinterest Boards
- Maximizing Promoted Pins
- Promoted Pins for Teachers Pay Teachers
- How to Use Interests on Pinterest
- Using Social Warfare to Increase Pinterest Shares
- 5 Ways to Be Successful on Pinterest
- Does Pinterest Make You Happy?
- Pinterest Myth Busters
- More Followers on Pinterest
- Using Ahalogy for Pinterest Scheduling
- How to Market to Men on Pinterest
- Why Schedule Pins?
- Using Promoted Pins — Tips from Pinterest!
- How to Be Authentic on Pinterest
Take Your Pinterest Marketing to the Next Level!
• Monthly action tips
• What's trending
• Exclusive pinning checklist
• Plus, so much more!