who are we?
Founded in 2014
As businesses were looking for marketing options beyond Facebook, we dove deep into finding solutions with Pinterest management.
As Simple Pin Media learned more about Pinterest marketing, clients flooded our inbox looking for impactful management solutions. What resulted is a team focused on delivering results.
Community & clients
Simple Pin Media now serves over 120 monthly organic clients, 200 community members in our Simple Pin Collective, and strategic ad placement for our Promoted Pin clients.
We believe that Pinterest is one of the most powerful tools in marketing. Not only is it free of all the noise but it's the place where great ideas, products, and content are discovered.
Pinterest is the place for people to dream, plan, and save future ideas or products for later. And your product or idea is perfect for the platform.
Marrying this love of Pinterest as a marketing platform and our love of service, we aim to deliver a Nordstrom-like experience. We believe in communication at each stage, finding unique solutions to problems, and getting creative with our strategies to give you the results you want.
We see each and every company as unique and with a strategic goal and purpose. We take careful time to make sure you're the perfect fit for our services and that we can help you build awareness using Pinterest.
You become our number one priority. We know that sounds cliche but it’s true. What separates Simple Pin Media from the Pinterest Marketing crowd is the personalized attention and strategy your brand receives. When you invest in us, we invest in you.
While best practices are the foundation of every successful Pinterest strategy they’re just a starting place. Real, measurable results are born from customized strategies developed only after getting to know you and your business vision and goals.
The Simple Pin Media Team
“You don’t go as far as your dream, you go as far as your team.” - Dharius Daniels
When our CEO, Kate Ahl, started this business she did with a hope and dream that it would generate income for her family. In just 8 months that dream started to become a reality. With the business growing she knew she needed a team.
She looked to the local Portland/Vancouver community for women willing to learn a new platform and work from home.
What she discovered was a group of women that could not only fill that gap but had amazing gifts and talents that far surpassed what she could have hoped for. Her dream to generate income for herself now extended to the lives of the women on her team. The dream could now be taken farther with an amazing team.
It's easy for a company to put core values on the wall but it's another thing to truly live those out.
At Simple Pin Media, these are used to guide hiring, training, and assessing our team.
- Communication - We believe all people want to be heard and with hearing comes affirmation. Whether through email, phone or text, all lines will be open at all times.
- Initiative - We believe in taking responsibility for finding smart and efficient solutions to problems. We will seek out answers and get creative with solutions, even when this goes against conventional wisdom.
- Reliable - We will strive to be reliable in order to be depended upon by our fellow team members and clients. We can be counted on.
- Professional - We strive to maintain a professional presence in any and all situations that represent the company.
- Uplifting - We commit to building encouragement and affirmation into any and all situations. When prompted we will help to build an environment that is uplifting and fun. We don’t take ourselves too seriously and want to insert fun and joy whenever possible.