I teach business owners how to use Pinterest marketing
Through experience, strategy, and tools I help your attendees level-up their Pinterest marketing efforts.
Hello, I’m Kate! I’ve been spearheading Pinterest marketing strategy for businesses since 2009. I now lead a team of 40 capable, bright women, serving the needs of over 130 clients (and counting!). In less than 5 years, we’ve built the full-scale marketing agency brands rely on for all things Pinterest.
I’m also the owner and host of the Simple Pin Podcast with thousands of subscribers relying on my mission to rid the world of Pinterest myths, crazy hacks to ‘game’ the system and rabbit trails that waste valuable business-building time. My Pinterest mantra? Keep it simple, be authentic, and Pin with purpose.
From building a business from scratch to team structure and company culture, and, of course, Pinterest marketing advice based on data-driven results – I’m excited to share real-world experiences to inspire, lead and inform your attendees.
What You Can Expect
- Prompt, professional replies to your emails and inquiries.
- Event announcement and promotion via the SPM email (18K+ subscribers!) and social media platforms (40K+).
- A professionally prepared presentation paired with creatively designed slides to visually lead the audience.
- A resource page created exclusively for your attendees.
Prior Speaking Events
Here’s a list of the previous and upcoming events found on my speaking calendar:
- Social Media Marketing World (2017/2018/2019)
- Business Among Moms (2019)
- Tastemaker Conference (September 2019)
- MediaVine (November 2019)
- Activate (2017/ 2018)
- Everything Food (2018)
- Foodie Bootcamp (2018/2019)
- FinCon (2018)
- Digi CoLab (2018)
- Indulge Conference (2016/2017/2018)
- Build Your Blog Conference (2016/2017)
- Snap Conference (2017)
- Blended Conference (2015)
Let’s Get Started
complete the form or email MEDIA@HUMANCONNECTIONAGENCY.COM