I teach business owners how to use Pinterest as part of their marketing
Through experience, strategy, and tools, I help your attendees level-up their Pinterest marketing efforts.
Hello, I’m Kate! I’ve been spearheading Pinterest marketing strategy for businesses since 2014. I now lead a team of capable, bright, amazing women, serving the needs of our clients and community.
I’m also the host of the Simple Pin Podcast with over 2 million downloads and thousands of weekly subscribers. My Pinterest mantra? Keep it simple, be authentic, and Pin with purpose.
From building a business from scratch to team structure and company culture, and, of course, Pinterest marketing advice based on data-driven results – I’m excited to share real-world experiences to inspire, lead and inform your attendees.
What You Can Expect
- Prompt, professional replies to your emails and inquiries.
- Event announcement and promotion via the SPM email (18K+ subscribers!) and social media platforms (40K+).
- A professionally prepared presentation paired with creatively designed slides to visually lead the audience.
- A resource page created exclusively for your attendees.
Simple Pin Media is listed as one of
the top digital advertising agencies of 2022 by Design Rush
Don’t Just Take Our Word For it…
See What Attendees Are Saying
“Great job! Very clearly communicated…super thorough“
“Loved the specific use case examples! Examples were very helpful to see how other creators are successful“
“You rocked this session lady! I took 2 pages of notes and got so inspired to clean up my 2 accounts and their boards. Most lively Q&A session so far, too.”
“Excellent information and gave real information & expectations of what Pinterest can do.”
Prior Speaking Events
Here’s a list of the previous and upcoming events found on my speaking calendar:
- Agency Live (October 2023)
- CEX (Creator Economy Expo) May 2023
- Tastemaker (March 2023)
- Social Media Marketing World (2017/2018/2019)
- Business Among Moms (2019)
- Tastemaker Conference (September 2019)
- MediaVine (November 2019)
- Activate (2017/ 2018)
- Everything Food (2018)
- Foodie Bootcamp (2018/2019)
- FinCon (2018)
- Digi CoLab (2018)
- Indulge Conference (2016/2017/2018)
- Build Your Blog Conference (2016/2017)
- Snap Conference (2017)