Are you someone who likes to get creative with branding? Do you know how to use various design programs? Are you able to work on various projects without feeling overwhelmed? Do you have experience in the world of Pinterest and blogging?
If so, you may be what we’re looking for!
We are looking for a Creative Director, 5 hours per week to serve as the graphics creator her at Simple Pin.
The person right for this position needs to have a strong understanding of design, branding, pdf creation, landing pages, opt-ins and a general understanding of online marketing.
Who this position is NOT for:
- Someone actively growing their own Pinterest business or blog.
- Doesn’t have the time and focus needed to do a quality job.
- Not willing to work with a team.
- Isn’t interested in growing and learning.
- Is not willing to sign a non-disclosure and non-compete agreement.
- Wants to be front and center, rather than working in the background.
Who this position IS for:
- Someone who takes initiative and is resourceful to solve problems.
- Can work well independently and doesn’t need hand holding.
- Is creative and pays attention to trends
- Highly organized and efficient with time.
- Loyal, dependable and trustworthy.
- Can communicate clearly and with grace.
- Works very well with other people and can integrate well with team members.
- Is not afraid of new challenges.
- Adapts well to changes that are a part of a growing company.
- Can handle feedback without taking it personally.
- Willing to ask questions when needed.