This is the application for the Graphic Designer position at Simple Pin Media. Please complete the application and Erin, our director will be in touch within a few days. If you need more help or follow-up, email email@example.com.
Simple Pin Graphic Designer
The Graphic Designer is responsible for both static, video, and story pin creation (paid and organic), Simple Pin creative tasks (marketing and social assets), and communication with clients and team.
The graphic designer must have the ability to work with a variety of brands and design styles. This role requires flexibility when implementing client feedback. The designer must practice creativity by keeping designs fresh while maintaining brand consistency, and be proactive in staying up to date with current design trends.
Knowledge of both Pinterest creative best practices and general graphic design rules are vital to serving the client well. Flexibility, good communication, the ability to be coached, and attention detail are all facets that are required for this position.
- Understanding of both Pinterest’s creative best practices and Pinterest marketing
- Proficient in graphic design/rules of composition
- Proficient in Canva
- Proficient in Google Drive
- Some experience with Trello is preferred, but not required
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere)
- Strong communication
- Problem solving skills
- Professionalism in regards to client communication
Simple Pin Media is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.