Simple Pin Media offers management packages to content creators/bloggers, small business/e-commerce companies, and corporate/large brand clients. Our services are best for those who are ready to hand off their daily pinning so they can focus back on creating content or products for their loyal fans.
The Simple Pin team is educated on the current Pinterest best practices and how to optimize pinning for maximum results. Each package offers exclusive access to our Simple Pin network, Tailwind Tribes and a full library of resources that will help you optimize your site for Pinterest. The Simple Pin Network is our network of clients that help us to scale and leverage content across multiple Pinterest profiles. Each of our packages includes access to this. We utilize this network as it fits the individual needs of our clients.
For each one of our clients, we create a unique strategy giving them our personal attention. We could make it easy and plan out a cookie cutter strategy for every account, but that won't get you the results you want. This is about you and your success on Pinterest
Simple Pin offers three management packages to help serve your Pinterest needs, whether you’re a small business owner, e-Commerce seller or blogger/content creator.
Do you require a contract?
We require a 3-month contract with a 30-day termination notice.
Is there a minimum and maximum time you recommend to use your service for?
Yes — at least 6 months. Pinterest is a very slow moving platform and it can take a few months to really get things moving. A six-month window allows us to find out what works and doesn’t work for you.
Is a website necessary for Pinterest management?
Yes, to deliver measurable results a website is a vital component in Pinterest management.
Do you create images/pins as well?
This service is included in the Elite management packages. Learn more about our image services, here.
How do you choose what posts to pin? Is it just based on research and knowing my brand?
When you start services, you will complete a full branding form that informs us about your brand in detail. Then we request read and analyze access to your Google Analytics. This allows us to see which pins are bringing the most traffic to your site. We will also inquire as to products that are top sellers and how to increase exposure to generate more conversions.
- Daily management of pins via Tailwind, up to 600 pins per month
- Included in the Simple Pin Content Network (group boards and Tailwind Tribes)
- Monthly email reports detailing your account progress, including monthly follower growth,
- Pinterest session growth and sources of Pinterest traffic to your website.
- Weekly email support from your account specialist
- Access to Simple Pin client resources for optimizing your website for email or monetization
- Monthly client data reports and content strategy tips from Kate sent via email
- Everything in the Essential Management Package +
- Daily management of pins via Tailwind, up to 900 pins per month
- Creation of up to 5 images per month OR quarterly consults on images your team is creating, as needed
- Monthly 30-minute call with Account Specialists to strategize for upcoming promotions, coordinate next month’s Pinterest marketing focus and consult on content planning.