Learn how to create utms in less than 15 minutes
Take the mystery out of UTM creation with our Creating + Tracking UTMs Video + PDF workbook!
the power of analytics
Removing the emotion and creating objectively
"Data is objective, it’s not emotional. It doesn’t have an opinion." That was a quote from a recent podcast guest, Jennifer Grayeb, who understands the power of analytics when it comes to content creation.
Data derived from your analytics removes the guesswork and helps you make better and more confident business decisions. It also allows you to really focus on what’s working so you can fine-tune and get even better results. And those analytics are especially vital when it comes to Pinterest images.
have you ever wondered...
- How do I know my Pin templates are actually working?
- Which of my Pins are resulting in conversions?
- How can I tell what content my audience wants more of?
- Which of my Pins is the best fit for Promoted Pins?
- Could tracking Pin analytics such as bounce rates and time on site identify areas where my marketing message is lacking?
Utilizing UTM tracking codes for your Pinterest images will provide the answers to all of these questions and more!
Overwhelmed by creating UTM codes? We've got you!
Start creating UTMs in less than 15 minutes
And if you don't have 15 minutes, or the desire to learn UTM's, pick up this course for a team member or virtual assistant. They can begin creating, uploading, and implementing UTM's today. Then you'll get the information you need to make data-driven decisions in your business. No more guessing!