This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy
Why Food Blogger Pro?
Blogging is a tough business. It just is. Before starting you have grand dreams of buying the perfect domain name, website theme, a nice camera and you’ll dazzle the world with your amazing recipes. Oh, and a cookbook is on the horizon too! I know many of you are laughing right now because you know it’s so much more than that.
There are several blogging courses on the market and it’s hard to choose which one is best. Let me help. I currently endorse Food Blogger Pro. This is a blogging course specifically designed to help food bloggers develop out their craft in a strategic way. It’s business building and well supported by community experts (yes, I’m one!) in their forums for additional help. Not to mention the plethora of video courses on every topic imaginable.
What you’ll learn from Food Blogger Pro
- The best tools for starting a food blog
- How to take beautiful photos with artificial light
- How to increase traffic with easy SEO tips
- How to track your blog online with Google Alerts
- The best way to structure your blog’s permalinks
- How to set up branded short URLs
- How to generate income from ebook
- The best way to set up giveaways
- How to create and submit a sitemap
- What FTP is and how to use it
- How to optimize your images
- How Google Webmaster Tools can improve your SEO
- The right way to use anchor text in links
- The most important tools in Photoshop
- How to set up a branded email address
- How to back up your site so you don’t lose content
- How to adjust the manual settings on your camera
- How to set up a caching plugin and CDN
- The best way to use affiliate marketing
- How to use Photoshop to enhance your images
- Photo editing workflow tips and tricks
Is it worth it?
After Bjork had me on the Food Blogger Pro podcast I was asked to join the Food Blogger Pro community as an expert on Pinterest. I’ve been able to see the inner workings of the course, answer questions to help food bloggers grow their Pinterest following and watched other experts walk alongside students as they learn and discover new ways to build their food blogging business. It’s absolutely worth it if you’re a food blogger. The community they have built inside the program is one of the best. Support from fellow students as well as experts is key to growth.
Here’s what Debra said below in the comments:
I’ve been a member of Food Blogger Pro for about a year & last weekend had the pleasure of meeting Bjork & Lindsey at Everything Food Conference! They have an amazing amount of knowledge & they love to share! Their online courses are so helpful, highly recommend FBP!
How do I sign up?
In the meantime, be sure to grab this helpful resource from the folks at Food Blogger Pro: